Five fictional facts Friday Tigris edition:
- He teaches his niece and nephew cuss words and tells them to tell their mom that they heard it from their dad
- He tells interviewers that he’d be totally cool with platonically marrying his agent and raising kids with her and then they could just see whoever they wanted on the side.
- He’s surprisingly competent at auto repair
- If he was asked to name one regret it would be stretching his ears as a teenager, the holes are only about the diameter of a pencil and he doesn’t dislike the way they look or really even feel strongly enough to “fix” them, but it’s been a point of contention with directors often enough to wear on him.
- He named his dog Sally after his Egyptian grandmother told him it looked like it could be the Sal’awa